How to Get Vish & Getting Started
VISH is available for free in source code for academic and personal purposes under the Light++ license, and dual-licensed under commercial agreements. It is licensed to AHM for commercialization in the domain of topo-bathymetric mass data. Alternative commercial licensing is subject to negotiation. To request access under the Light++ agreement, see below for details. Please be aware that all license models explicitly forbids usage in a military environment or for military purposes, therefore the free academic/personal license cannot be formally “Open Source”.
Design & Concepts
- What is Vish?
- Design Concepts
- Arrays and Types and Meta Types of Data
- Data Flow and Control Flow
- The Fiber Bundle Data Model
- A Highly Systematic Approach to Visualization
- Getting Started on Implementing Vish Modules
- Convience Hints for developing Vish Modules
- Doxygen API Documentation:
- C++ Coding Introduction
- Forum (Discussion Board)
- Redmine Issue Tracker
- Jenkins Continuous Build